Sunday, April 17, 2016

 Week 9 

          As my project is slowly coming to an end, so is the flow of new interesting topics. With my internship, I have simply continued to work as an operator, but as my father's team nears the end of their own project, I have helped make many more graphs and presentations. Basically, I am formatting all the data that has been collected as well as assisting in organizing the final report that will be sent off to the production groups. At the production level, the data will be used to adjust any programming and such in the silicon chips that will be in the actual pacemakers people will be implanted with.

          It has been an absolute blast taking this stepping stone before college this fall and has been awesome to truly see how much I have learned from others these past months. Overall, this project has been quite worthwhile as I have not only seen both what I want to do and don't want to do in my own future, but have been given the opportunity to hopefully impact the world in a positive way by sharing my research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment